Smith & Nephew Prep Wipe Skin-Prep Diglycol Glycerin Packets, BOX OF 50
- Active Ingredient: Purified Water, Diglycol, Glycerin
- 50 Individual packets per box
- A liquid film-forming dressing that, upon application to intact skin, forms a protective film to help reduce friction during removal of tapes and films
- Skin-prep can also be used to prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites, and adhesive dressings
- Helps tape and film adhesion
- Fast and easy to use, only one coat is required, so less product is used per application
- Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue isn’t left in or around the wound area
- Applies easily, even on awkward areas such as elbows, knees, and heels.
- PER BOX OF 50
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.